<dd id="4kcvp"></dd>

<button id="4kcvp"><object id="4kcvp"><menuitem id="4kcvp"></menuitem></object></button>
    1. <progress id="4kcvp"></progress>

      <tbody id="4kcvp"><pre id="4kcvp"></pre></tbody>
    2. <tbody id="4kcvp"><noscript id="4kcvp"></noscript></tbody>
    3. 搜檔網
      當前位置:搜檔網 > (完整word版)經典電影臺詞(英文帶帶翻譯)

      (完整word版)經典電影臺詞(英文帶帶翻譯)

      ㈠《Shawshank Redemption肖申克的救贖》

      1.You know some birds are not meant to be caged, their feathers are just too bright.

      你知道,有些鳥兒是注定不會被關在牢籠里的,它們的每一片羽毛都閃耀著自由的光輝。

      2.There is something inside ,that they can't get to , that they can't touch. That's yours.

      那是一種內在的東西, 他們到達不了,也無法觸及的,那是你的。

      3.Hope is a good thing and maybe the best of things. And no good thing ever dies.

      希望是一個好東西,也許是最好的,好東西是不會消亡的。

      4.Fear can hold you prisoner. Hope can set you free.恐懼讓你淪為囚犯。希望可以感受自由。

      5.Get busy living or get busy dieing. 要么忙于活著,要么忙于死去。

      6.It takes a strong man to save himself, and a great man to save another.

      堅強的人只能救贖自己,偉大的人才能拯救他人。

      7.forget that there are … place … in the world that are not made out of stone, there is something … inside … that they can not get to … that is hope . 不要忘了,這個世界穿透一切高墻的東西,它就在我們的內心深處,他們無法達到,也接觸不到,那就是希望.

      ㈡《Forrest Gump 阿甘正傳》

      1.Life was like a box of chocolates, you never know what you're gonna get.

      生命就像一盒巧克力,結果往往出人意料。

      2.Stupid is as stupid does.

      蠢人做蠢事,也可理解為傻人有傻福。

      3.Miracles happen every day.

      奇跡每天都在發生。

      4.Jenny and I was like peas and carrots.

      我和珍妮形影不離。

      5.Have you given any thought to your future?

      你有沒有為將來打算過呢。

      6.You just stay away from me please.

      求你離開我。

      7.If you are ever in trouble, don't try to be brave, just run, just run away.

      你若遇上麻煩,不要逞強,你就跑,遠遠跑開。

      8.It made me look like a duck in water.

      它讓我如魚得水。

      9.Death is just a part of life, something we're all destined to do.

      死亡是生命的一部分,是我們注定要做的一件事。

      10.I was messed up for a long time.

      這些年我一塌糊涂。

      11.I don't know if we each have a destiny, or if we're all just floating around accidentally―like on a breeze.

      我不懂我們是否有著各自的命運,還是只是到處隨風飄蕩

      12.To make each day count. 讓每一天都有所值。

      ㈢《The Lion King獅子王》

      1. Everything you see exists together in a delicate balance.

      世界上所有的生命都在微妙的平衡中生存。

      2. I laugh in the face of danger.

      越危險就越合我心意。

      3. I'm only brave when I have to be. Being brave doesn't mean you go looking for trouble.

      我只是在必要的時候才會勇敢,勇敢并不代表你要到處闖禍。

      4. When the world turns its back on you, you turn your back on the world.

      如果這個世界對你不理不睬,你也可以這樣對待它。

      下載文檔原格式(Word原格式,共5頁)
      相關文檔
      • 經典電影臺詞英文

      • 英文電影經典臺詞

      • 電影臺詞翻譯

      • 經典電影臺詞中英

      • 英文電影字幕翻譯策略

      • 經典電影臺詞中英對照

      俄罗斯老太婆牲交视频,俄罗斯欧美αv亚洲αⅴ日韩αv,俄罗斯偷拍厕女厕所,二区三区国产野外无码理论片
      <dd id="4kcvp"></dd>

      <button id="4kcvp"><object id="4kcvp"><menuitem id="4kcvp"></menuitem></object></button>
      1. <progress id="4kcvp"></progress>

        <tbody id="4kcvp"><pre id="4kcvp"></pre></tbody>
      2. <tbody id="4kcvp"><noscript id="4kcvp"></noscript></tbody>