我只希望朱莉?貝克能離我遠點All I ever wanted was for Juli Baker to leave me alone.
故事始于一年級暑假年的夏天It all began in the summer of , before the start of second grade.
于我而言這意味著我從此步入了For me, it was the beginning of what would be長達五年的不安與逃避生涯more than half a decade of strategic avoidance and social discomfort.
顯然這姑娘也太不識趣了It didn't take long to realize this girl could not take a hint.
咱們仨在這兒有點擠吧不要緊啊It's crowded in here with three people.
I don't mind.
毫無自知之明我們一起推吧?
Of any kind.
You wanna push this one together?
布萊斯你媽媽還等著你去幫忙吧?
Bryce, isn't it time for you to go help your mother?
是啊是啊Oh, yeah.
我真是拿她沒轍I mean, nothing would stop her.
我終于忍無可忍這時候詭異的事情卻發生了I was about to tell her to get lost when the weirdest thing happened.
我真是難以置信I couldn't believe it.
我居然會牽著陌生女孩的手There I was holding hands with this strange girl.
我咋就惹上了這種麻煩?
你好呀How did I get into this mess?
Well, hello.
看來你已經認識我兒子了I see you've met my son我不得