怦然心動里的經典臺詞對白
我喜歡看我爸爸繪畫I loved to watch my father paint.
我喜歡在他畫畫時和他聊天Or really, I loved to hear him talk while he painted.
這樣我更加了解我爸爸I learned a lot about my dad that way.
他和我聊各式各樣的事情He told me all sorts of things.
比如他怎么找到一份運輸干草的工作,比如他后悔自己沒有完
成大學學業...like how he got his first job delivering hay and how he'd wished he'd finished college.
有天,他出人意料地問Then one day he surprised me.
你和對門那個布萊斯是怎么回事啊?What's going on with you and, uh, Bryce Loski?
朱莉:啊?什么怎么回事啊?沒什么啊What do you mean? Nothing.
父:哦,那就好,是我想多了Oh, okay.My mistake.
朱莉:你為什么這么想?Why would you even think that?
父:沒什么,只是你成天把他掛在嘴邊No reason.Just that you...talk about him all the time.
朱莉:我有嗎?I do?
父:是啊Mm-hm.
朱莉:我不知道I don't know.